Trademarks and Copyright
Coursetolife is a service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512 (“DMCA”). Coursetolife has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA and copyright law. Coursetolife will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its designated DMCA Agent. It is Coursetolife’s policy to:
- Accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures (as defined by the DMCA) used to protect and identify copyrighted works.
- Disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties.
- Discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate Coursetolife Terms of Service.
Note: You need to email the violated links to [email protected]
How to Report Infringement
If you are the owner of an exclusive right under copyright laws or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used or provided through the Coursetolife Service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to Coursetolife’s designated DMCA Agent:
– Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a complete or representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Coursetolife to locate the material. (Requests will be processed most quickly if we are provided with a list of the Coursetolife URLS or links associated with the material, rather than images or copies of files.)
– Contact information for the person providing notice, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
– A statement that the person providing notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law. (Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that content is infringing may be subject to liability.)
– A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
– The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
To submit your notice, send it to Coursetolife’s designated DMCA Agent.
If Coursetolife’s designated DMCA Agent receives proper notification, or if Coursetolife comes to believe in good faith that content available through the Coursetolife Service may infringe copyrights, it will remove or disable access to the potentially infringing materials as soon as reasonably possible. Coursetolife will also promptly notify the member or user who made the content available through the Coursetolife Service that the content has been removed or access to it has been disabled. DMCA Agent Contact: [email protected]
Are you a Legal Copyright Owner or Authorized Copyright Agent?
We have designed a tool that helps CO and Authorized DMCA Agents to take down their files on their own anytime they found online. We developed this system in order to support Antipiracy and also to help Copyright Owners to prevent their files from sharing online illegally. And also by using this tool you will have the ability to takedown 100 files at a time.
You can get access to this tool, by simply emailing the DMCA team: [email protected] and mention the subject as “Regarding Copyright Owner System”, with as much data you can provide to prove that you are a registered legal DMCA agent or Copyright Owner.
As soon we receive your email we need few hours to review your details and you will get a follow-up email with the details we need further and the condition you need to accept.
Well, so after getting this system. You can take down your files if you found it is being shared online without permission in no time.
Note: You need to email the violated links to [email protected]
Once this information is received, the following action will be taken:
- The infringing material or site will be blocked.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- In the case of first-time offenders, the infringing material will be removed.
- To the extent possible, repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the system.
The user may supply a counternotice which must include the following:
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part
- A complete listing of the user’s contact information
- A consent to jurisdiction in Federal Court
If this counternotice is received by the Copyright Agent for a Coursetolife Website, a copy of the counternotice will be sent to the original complaining party.
The user’s material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the Copyright Agent for the applicable Coursetolife Website is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.
Conditions of Use
Access to and use of this website are subject to the following conditions. Please do not use this website unless you agree with these conditions. This website has been developed by Coursetolife (hereinafter to be referred to as Coursetolife ) and is administered by the same. We reserve the right to discontinue or to make partial or complete modifications to this website or to the General Conditions of Use, to our General Terms and Conditions, and to our Conditions of Sale and Delivery. Please note that we may make such changes at our own discretion and without prior announcement. We must therefore ask you, next time you visit this website, to view the conditions again and to note any changes or amendments that may have been made.
Surrender of Use and Benefit
All details, documents, and illustrations published on this website are the sole property of Coursetolife. Any permission to use the same is granted on the proviso that the relevant copyright note is displayed on all copies, that such details are only used for personal purposes, that they are not exploited commercially, that the details are not modified in any way and that all illustrations gained from the website are only used in conjunction with the accompanying text
Coursetolife has compiled the detailed information provided on this website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and belief, using professional diligence. We endeavor to expand and update this range of information on an ongoing basis. The information on this website is purely for the purpose of presenting Coursetolife and its products and services. However, no representation is made or warranty given, either expressly or tacitly, for the completeness or correctness of the information on this website. Please be aware that this information although accurate on the day it was published may no longer be up to date. We, therefore, recommend that you check any information you obtain from this website prior to using it in whatever form. Advice given on this website does not exempt you from conducting your own checks on our latest advice – particularly our safety datasheets and technical specifications – and on our products, with a view to their suitability for the intended processes and purposes. Should you require any advice or instructions concerning our products or services, please contact us directly. Users of this website declare that they agree to access the website and its content at their own risk. Neither Coursetolife nor third parties involved in the writing, production, or transmission of this website can be held liable for damage or injury resulting from the access or the impossibility of access or from the use or impossibility of the use of this website or from the fact that you have relied on information given on this website.
Websites of Third-party Vendors/Links
This website contains links/references to third-party websites. By providing such links, Coursetolife does not give its approval to their contents. Neither does Coursetolife accept any responsibility for the availability or the contents of such websites or any liability for damage or injury resulting from the use of such contents, of whatever form. Coursetolife offers no guarantee that pages linked provide information of consistent quality. Links to other websites are provided to website users merely for the sake of convenience. Users access such websites at their own risk. The choice of links should in no way restrict users to the linked pages.
Details Supplied by Yourself
The user of this website is fully responsible for the content and correctness of details he or she sends to Coursetolife as well as for the non-violation of any third-party rights that may be involved in such details. The user gives his or her consent for Coursetolife to store such details and to use the same for the purpose of statistical analysis or for any other specified business purpose. In particular, Coursetolife is entitled to use the contents of such messages, including ideas, inventions, blueprints, techniques, and expertise contained therein, for any purpose, such as the development, production, and/or marketing of products or services and to reproduce such information and make it available to third parties without any limitations.
This website is checked, operated, and updated by Coursetolife in Singapore. It is intended for international use. However, Coursetolife gives no guarantee that the details presented on this website are correct worldwide, and, in particular, that products and services will be available with the same appearance, in the same sizes, or on the same conditions throughout the world. Should you call up this website or download content, please note that it is your own responsibility to ensure that you act in compliance with local legislation applicable in that place.
Products mentioned on this website may come in different packaging, in different package sizes, or with different lettering or markings, depending on the country.
This website may contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and forecasts made by Coursetolife. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors could lead to material differences between the actual future results, financial situation, development or performance of the company, and the estimates given here. These factors include those discussed in Coursetolife ‘s public reports which are available on the Coursetolife website at www.Coursetolife.com The company assumes no liability whatsoever to update these forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.