The Foot Collective – The Workshop 1.0
We want everyone to finish this course with a better understanding of how the foot connects with the hip and why we run into so many issues with our feet and ankles.
If you have issues at the feet, ankles, or hips, we want to equip you with the go-to mobilizations that seem to be effective for us and our patients that you can start to work on immediately or help others to do the same.
Money Back Guarantee
The Workshop 1.0 is designed to deliver a practical understanding of:
Consequences of poor footwear
Features of optimal footwear
Why they are an important body part
Moving away from orthotics
Restoring your feet
Restoring a strong arch
Consequences of sitting
How your hips control your feet
Restoring and maintaining functional hip mobility
Key hip mobilizations and programming them
Training hip stability
The Course Is Available For Immediate Download
All These Courses Are Instant Delivery Using Our Private Server (Mega.nz, Google Drive)
- Instant Access
- Easy fast One-Click download
- No wait times and DON’T need premium accounts
- The courses are up to date and will receive ALL the updates from the creators
1. After payment, you will instant receive a link from our PRIVATE server to download all the content from the course (videos, audios, docs, pdf, screenshots, etc.)
2. You only need to click on the link, and you will have access to an online folder with the content of the course. You can download the whole course as a zip file or you can choose a specific file to download.