Jay Haley – Strategies of Psychotherapy
This classic volume deals with the strategies of both psychotherapists and clients as they manoeuvre around each other in the process of treatment. How a therapist induces a client to change is described within a framework of interpersonal theory and directive family therapy. This work represents a step from the study of therapy in terms of the individual to therapy as communication between at least two people.
The Course Is Available For Immediate Download
All These Courses Are Instant Delivery Using Our Private Server (Mega.nz, Google Drive)
- Instant Access
- Easy fast One-Click download
- No wait times and DON’T need premium accounts
- The courses are up to date and will receive ALL the updates from the creators
1. After payment, you will instant receive a link from our PRIVATE server to download all the content from the course (videos, audios, docs, pdf, screenshots, etc.)
2. You only need to click on the link, and you will have access to an online folder with the content of the course. You can download the whole course as a zip file or you can choose a specific file to download.