Janet Luhrs – The Simple Living Guide
In The Simple Living Guide Janet Luhrs demonstrates how to live a deliberate, simpler life–and savor it. As Janet Luhrs says, Simple living is about living deliberately. Simple living is not about austerity, or frugality, or income level. It’s about being fully aware of why you are living your particular life, and knowing that life is one you have chosen thoughtfully. Simple living is about designing our lives to coincide with our ideals. Whether you are looking at small solutions for cutting down the stress in your life or taking the big leap toward the simpler life, this book can be your guide. Janet Luhrs, the nationally recognized founder and editor of the Simple Living Journal, brings together strategies, inspiration, resources, and real-life profiles of people who have slowed down, overcome obstacles, and created richer lives. Discover Simple Living approaches to: money, work, holidays, cooking and nutrition, health and exercise, clutter, gardening, travel, and more!
The Course Is Available For Immediate Download
All These Courses Are Instant Delivery Using Our Private Server (Mega.nz, Google Drive)
- Instant Access
- Easy fast One-Click download
- No wait times and DON’T need premium accounts
- The courses are up to date and will receive ALL the updates from the creators
1. After payment, you will instant receive a link from our PRIVATE server to download all the content from the course (videos, audios, docs, pdf, screenshots, etc.)
2. You only need to click on the link, and you will have access to an online folder with the content of the course. You can download the whole course as a zip file or you can choose a specific file to download.